Associate Space System Communications Systems Engineer
- Preferred Qualifications:Experience with digital communicationsExperience with satellite or terrestrial communications systems and antenna theoryExperience with Matlab/Simulink and C
- Project assignments typically span the complete program life cycle, from internal trades, concept studies and system definition, to satellite development, launch, and on-orbit operations and test.
- From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
- Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- -As an Associate Communications Systems Engineer (Level 2), you will design, develop, and deliver state-of-the-art communication systems for space-based applications for commercial, civil and/or national security programs.
- Basic (Required) Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- This position requires an active/current U.S. Security Clearance Tier 5 Investigation (T5), formerly known as a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the last 5 years or enrollment in a Continuous Evaluation program such that periodic updates are no longer required (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Links for BOEING