Associate RN Manager - Interventional Recovery and Preadmit Clinic
Last updated 2 days ago
- We are seeking an Associate RN Manager - Preadmit Clinic who will be accountable for the provision and quality of nursing services at the facility - department level for a defined department(s), in support of Providence Health & Services System and Regional goals.
- Providence is calling an Associate RN Manager - Interventional Recovery and Preadmit Clinic (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, ORApply Today!
- Step up to conflict and is able to find common ground to achieve cooperation with minimum discord
- Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland.
- This includes strategically ensuring a balance of optimal and efficient patient care; staff, patient, and physician satisfaction; and cooperative partnerships with other organizational departments and professional groups.
- Be actively participates in decision making with leaders for all areas of management, finance, medical staff, and clinical focus areas to create processes and structures that support the Mission and goals of Providence Health System
- Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety.
- With a constant focus on patient-centeredness and staff and patient safety, the Associate Nurse Manager creates and maintains standards and systems for care delivery for their department(s).
Links for Pacific Medical Centers