Associate General Counsel, Employment Law
- The position also manages a robust and complex litigation docket and associated outside counsel spend and creates and delivers training to HR and business managers on a host of employment related topics.
- In addition: Juris Doctor degree U.S. state bar admission required.
- Minimum 10 years' employment law experience required.
- In-house experience, and experience with financial institutions and/or the financial markets, preferred.
- Job Family Group: LegalJob Family:General LegalTime Type:Full timeCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
- If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi. View the "EEO is the Law" poster.
- View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
- View the EEO Policy Statement.
- View the Pay Transparency Posting
Stand out and contact Citibank directly