Associate Educator, UX Designer
- About the Role BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training and development, offering a 12-week Diploma program in User Experience Design.
- BrainStation is currently seeking a UX professional to lead the delivery of our program through online and in-person teaching.
- BrainStation Educators are given the unique opportunity to teach, research, and further develop their skills, while teaching in a dynamic, project-based setting.
- A deep understanding of design thinking and the frameworks used by organizations to design highly usable software solutions Experience teaching, mentoring, managing projects and/or leading teams.
- BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
- Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity?
- We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
- NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
- Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
- BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment.
- If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
- Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
Stand out and contact BrainStation directly