ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY – LITIGATION / LAW & MOTION
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- What we are looking for: Our law firm is seeking an associate attorney,preferably with at least one year of litigation experience.
- In this role, the associate attorney will workdirectly under one of the partners on the firm’s Law and Motion (and Appeals)Team, which is based out of the firm’s main Woodland Hills office.
- Who we are and what we do: Our law firm is a plaintiff-side litigationfirm specializing in employment/labor law and personal injury actions.
- We handle cases in state and federal court, inarbitration, and handle appeals at all levels.
- This position requires the ability to conductresearch, communicate effectively and persuasively in writing and oralargument, and to confidently appear at court/arbitration hearings to arguevarious motions in front of judges, arbitrators, and opposing counsel.
- Must be comfortable speaking with clients,witnesses, and opposing counsel.
- Stronganalytical, writing, and oral advocacy skills are necessary.
- Experience: Litigation, 1-3 years (preferred)
Links for JML LAW, APLC