ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY - LITIGATION
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- What we are looking for: Our law firm is seeking an associate attorney, preferably with at least one year of litigation experience.
- In this role, the associate attorney will work directly with one of the firm’s litigation teams, which is based out of the firm’s main Woodland Hills office.
- Who we are and what we do: Our law firm is a plaintiff-side litigation firm specializing in employment/labor law and personal injury actions.
- We handle cases in state and federal court, in arbitration, and handle appeals at all levels.
- Job is perfect for someone looking to develop their litigation skills with plenty of hands on experience and independence and opportunities for trial work.
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing and oral argument, to confidently appear at court/arbitration hearings, to take and defend depositions, propound and respond to discovery, and to speak with clients, witnesses, and opposing counsel.
- Strong analytical, writing, and oral advocacy skills are necessary.
- Must be a quick learner, detail-oriented, reliable, and hard working.
Links for JML LAW, APLC