Assistant Store Manager
- Suggest Revision
- Supervise all employees in the Store Manager’s absence in a fair, consistent, impartial way, and in accordance with all EEOC guidelines.
- Assist the Store Manager to achieve sales goals as identified in the business plan and maximize the store’s profitability.
- Prepare and deliver the bank deposit according to company policy and submits all accounting records in a timely manner in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Correctly verify the delivery of all merchandise and insure that all employees do the same.
- Ensure that the correct pricing is maintained and that all merchandise is in-code and saleable.
Updated 0 days ago