- We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules and the ability to work today and get paid tomorrow.
- Experience : Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- As we work towards a healthier future, we provide eligible associates with the following: Health and welfare programs including medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision Employee Assistance Program Paid Time Off Retirement Plans Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
- General Summary : Work where you love to shop Family Dollar is hiring in your neighborhood.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
- As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers.
- Skills & Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
Links for Family Dollar Stores, Inc.