Assistant Service Manager
Expired 19 hours agoInactive Job
- Must have three plus years as an Automotive Service Writer/Assistant Service Manager
- Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities Responsibilities and Qualifications The role of an Assistant Service Manager/Lane Manager is to assist the service manager in overseeing the service department, technicians, service advisors, service call center, valet, detailers, and service lane.
- Work with the Service Manager & Parts Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
- Work with shop foreman to ensure customers vehicles are serviced properly and in a timely manner
- We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Assistant Service Manager who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
- As an Assistant Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
- Experience with CDK or other automotive software is a plus
- Assist in maintaining manufacturer (CSI)Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in Service for district, regional and national scores
Links for Asbury Automotive