Assistant Project Manager
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM softwareProcore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
- Take a leadership role in the QA/QC process, material expediting and tracking.
- We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team.
- As an Assistant Project Manager, your primary responsibilities include: Assist with negotiations, scopes of work, change orders, submittals and RFIs. Help manage construction drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field.
- Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness.
- As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards Build strong client/owner relationships and support business development efforts.
Links for Bozzuto