Assistant Professor, General Faculty Arts & Sciences Department of Women, Gender, and Sexuality
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician's Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff.
- 3 sample syllabi for undergraduate courses (we are particularly interested in classes in Feminist Theory and/or Transnational Feminism).
- A cover letter of no more than 2 single-spaced pages describing how your courses, research, and/or service have helped, or will help, students to develop global and transnational competencies and advance excellence through diversity, equity, and inclusion within academic institutions, the field of gender and sexuality studies, or broader community engagements.
- Candidates who can teach feminist theory and/or transnational feminism are preferred.
- The University of Virginia's Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality invites applications for a 3-year appointment as Assistant Professor (general faculty) of Women, Gender, and Sexuality, with a focus on global and transnational approaches to gender and/or sexuality, expected to begin August 24, 2021.
- UVA assists faculty spouses and partners seeking employment in the Charlottesville area.
- To learn more please visit For more information about UVA and the Charlottesville community please see and
- Applicants must be on track to receive a PhD in a relevant field in the Arts, Humanities, or Social Sciences by May 2021 and must hold a PhD at the time of appointment.
Links for University of Virginia