Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Experience: Sufficient exposure, generally a minimum of one year in QSR establishments as shift manager or assistant unit manager.
- A SUBWAY Assistant Manager will assist the Store Manager with hiring, training, scheduling, and ensuring operational excellence during all shifts.
- The Assistant Manager may be required to maintain managerial paperwork on scheduled shifts.
- Assistant Managers are required to be on-call on the Store Manager’s scheduled day off.
- In the absence of the store manager will directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards, restaurant safety and security are maintained.
- Assistant Managers will be scheduled so that their total hours worked is a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per week and a maximum of 45 hours per week.
- The Assistant Manager will be responsible for pre-screening all applications and may share the responsibility of training new employees with the Manager.
- When the restaurant is short handed, the Assistant Manager is expected to work a portion of the outstanding hours until such time that an adequate staff of employees can be maintained.
Links for Subway 10340-0