Last updated 8 hours ago
- We have 11 branches in Southern California, serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, the Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys.
- Teacher Grants, Classroom Supplies Grants, Teaching Credential Grants, and Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors (and those pursuing their education)
- We have held steadfast to our commitment and have not changed our focus nor abandoned our relationship with the educational community over the years for the general public (as many credit unions have done to their core membership).
- In fact, our Board of Directors consists of current and retired educators, ensuring that the educational community will remain our focus on an ongoing basis.
- Assistant Branch Manager When you join First Financial Credit Union as an Assistant Manager in our Northridge branch, you are joining a team of dedicated, self-motivated individuals who enjoy helping others and working in a collaborative and progressive environment.
- We hire motivated people who we train to expertly perform and excel in their position all in an environment where you can flourish and advance.
- Our staff and volunteers (Board Members and Supervisory Committee) enthusiastically spend hours volunteering at local schools each year.
- We focus on our members' end-to-end experience (journey) and employees are empowered to help members make their financial dreams a reality.
Links for First Financial Credit Union