Assistant General Manager (Rooms)
- For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off.
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea is a modern Madison Square Garden hotel.
- An easy commute for associates convenient to Penn Station, Grand Central Station and all subway lines.
- Join the Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea and enjoy a great work-life balance, associate events with prizes and incentives awarded for outstanding performance and a team that celebrates the success of their achievements.
- For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- As a member of the Executive Committee for the property, the Assistant General Manager is expected to help create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
- We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Links for HEI Hotels & Resorts