Assistant General Manager
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - SAFEHOUSE MKEPURPOSE OF POSITION To assist in the effective management and direction of restaurant operations in reference to quality, service, supervision of associates, monitor quality and consistency of food production, cost control, and inventory.
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet.
- Schedule and direct staff in their work assignment.
- One to three years experience as a manager or assistant manager of restaurant operations.
- Documents inventory forecast usage and monitors supply so that restaurants are stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, and condiments in order to provide service.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information, and resolve conflicts.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
- Interacts with customers to determine needs, satisfaction, and resolve conflicts.
Links for The Marcus Corporation