Assistant General Manager
- Property Details: Newly Renovated Rooms - Everything from new flooring and fresh paint to upgraded bedding and flat screen TVs. Better Rooms.
- Company Overview: As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality's dress code and wearing a nametag when working (per brand standards)Comply and ensure adherence to Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: Food Handlers Alcohol Awareness CPR & First Aid. Ensure the efficient operation of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager by supervising and supporting the Guest Services Food & Beverage Food Production Engineering Accounting Sales and Housekeeping departments.
- Participate in (at a minimum) bi-weekly one-on-one's with the Department Heads to facilitate personnel development.
- Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
- Follow up on all empowerment successes and opportunities with the apprpriate Department Head. Assist the General Manager with the creation of financial reports as required by the Corporate Office.
Links for Extended Stay America Midtown