ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills.
- The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will oversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel ( Pelicans on the Bay, Red Marlin and Market Mission Bay ).
- Wine/beverage knowledge in an upscale environment preferred
- Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 13 premier bran
- Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures.
- This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel.
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader
Links for Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina