ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire housekeeping area, to include public areas and night cleaning.
- The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will promote an atmosphere that insures customer and associate satisfaction.
- This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper and requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and team members.
- Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc.
- These responsibilities may also include staff training, development and scheduling.
- This requires a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies and pars and will assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed.
- Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
Links for Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina