Expired 22 days agoInactive Job
- Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- As a Consulate Health Care Social Services Assistant, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion.
- Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- Social Services Assistant
- The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Agree not to disclose resident’s protected health information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the Executive Director.
Links for Consulate Health Care