Assistant / Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Job Summary The School of Management at the University of San Francisco seeks applicants for a tenure-track faculty position at the assistant or associate professor level in the Department of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Strategy in the School of Management.
- USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite students’ passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” USF Entrepreneurship Program has been recognized among the top 20 in the county by U.S. News (2018 and 2017) at the graduate and undergraduate level.
- The USF EIS department faculty has published in leading academic and professional journals (e.g. AMJ, SMJ, JBR, JBE, ETP, MIR, CHQ, JHTMR, VCIJEF, TIBR) as well as globally impactful books (e.g. Not for Sale) and professional research reports (e.g. Bloomberg ticker: SVVCCI).
- The EIS faculty supports the undergraduate major and minor in entrepreneurship and innovation, the BSBA capstone classes, as well as the MBA emphasis in entrepreneurship and innovation, EMBA entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategy courses, and the Masters in Global Entrepreneurial Management recognized as top 50 management programs globally by Financial Times, and its signature M.S. in Entrepreneurship and Innovation www.
- USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a student’s passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” For more information, visit www.
Links for University of San Francisco