Assembler Tech -1st Shift
Expired 25 days agoInactive Job
- Now Hiring Assembly Technicians at Electrolux - Increased starting Pay and Sign On BonusExperience Requirement: Must have at a minimum a high school diploma or GED Willing to submit to a Drug Test and Background Good AttendanceSkills/Abilities: Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to utilize hand tools Ability to multitask and pick up training quickly Ability to work different lines/jobs day to day Ability to produce in a fast paced environmentJob Description: Assembles various parts on an assembly line to create a completed functional product using their hands and various air tools that meet or exceed both ourcustomers and the companys expectations in quality.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks on a moving assembly line within the time-restricted breakdown designated for that task.
- Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
- Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
- If you or someone you know would be interested in hearing more about thisopportunity please call Jacqueline Edwards at 205
- Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services.
- Able to work where insulation is present.
Links for Aerotek