Area Finance Director, Seattle
Last updated 2 months ago
- A key business partner working with the Area President and cross-functional team members including VP Sales, VP Operations, and VP Merchandising to achieve Area and company key results.
- Partner with Finance Service Center (FSC) and Region VP of Finance to create and deliver timely and accurate financial statements.
- The Area Finance Director is a financial leader overseeing 1-3 large Distribution Centers (DCs).
- Leads forecasting, planning, & analysis and works closely with VP Region Finance, Controllers group and Shared Business Services.
- Leadership of the Area finance function including coverage of the Area hub and virtual leadership of finance staff in the market DCs (inventory control, accounting clerks and IT support).
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Deep knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SOX. Broad skill set in financial analysis and financial modeling required.
- Prepare internal financial management reports, operational results flux and trend analyses, customer profitability analysis, and decision support.
- US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue.