Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Working knowledge of MicroStation CADD (AutoCAD experience with willingness to learn MicroStation is acceptable.)
- Familiarity with National Codes and Standards such as IBC, AISC, AWS, NFPA, OSHA, CFR and ABA.
- Passive Fire Protection Design Skills - Fire Barriers/Penetration Seals
- c#, lead, maven, php, software architect
- Provide architectural staff augmentation support to Client.
- Knowledge of preparation of Construction Specification Institute (CSI) formatted specifications.
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q security clearance.
- Working knowledge of NFPA Life Safety Code 101
Links for Global Pundits