Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Passive Fire Protection Design Skills - Fire Barriers/Penetration Seals Working knowledge of MicroStation CADD (AutoCAD experience with willingness to learn MicroStation is acceptable.)
- Associated topics: application architect, application developer, design, design pattern, develop, expert, java, lead, matlab, senior
- Commercial practice experience Familiarity with National Codes and Standards such as IBC, AISC, AWS, NFPA, OSHA, CFR and ABA. Working knowledge of NFPA Life Safety Code 101 Knowledge of preparation of Construction Specification Institute (CSI) formatted specifications.
- Responsibilities: Provide architectural staff augmentation support to Client.
- Area Security Access: Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q security clearance.
- An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties.
- Candidates who have possessed an active DOE clearance (L or Q) within the past two years are preferred.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSEducation: BS Degree in Architecture and 10 years relevant work experience.
Links for Global Pundits