Application Project Mananger
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Oversees the implementation of the new system; develops project plans, prepares and conducts weekly status meetings as well as the allocation of the resources and the establishment of the timeline(s) commitments and the adherence that the timeline is met, in conjunction with the IT Program Manager.
- This positions requires extensive travel during deployment times with the New Build team.
- The resulting estimates account for all activities in the project scope, including project management and application development tasks, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities.
- 7+ years experience in Project Management, preferably in a technical environment 2+ years experience in Project Management in the Travel & Leisure Industry (Ship Project experience preffered) Project Management Professional certification preferred Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required (from the very abstract to the very granular.)
- With other leads, develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
- Preferred Education: MBA, MSPMP Certification Required Certifications: Maximum hours: 50 Background checks required: SSN verification 5 yr statewide criminal
- PMP or Project Management in leisure industry: 1 year
- The Application Project Manager manages a team of business analysts, infrastructure and software engineers constructing and maintaining mission-critical, high-visibility applications and hardware in direct support of business objectives.
Links for DBAK