Expired 8 days agoInactive Job
- The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- E-VerifyU.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories.
- The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- Senior level positions lead the mapping of the application's architecture to the chosen technology platform; may lead, provide direction, and coordinate activities of application architects.
- Uses models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
- Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
- We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve.
Links for U.S. Bank