Apple: Machine Learning Scientist - Health Sensing
- Apple’s Human Interface Devices team is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist/Lead with in-depth knowledge of machine learning/deep learning, and statistical signal processing along with strong programming skills.
- G. PythonFamiliar with one or more machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlowExperience with statistical analysis and scientific reasoningExperience with algorithm implementation in C/C
- – Tim Cook, 2019 Would you like to be a critical part of an engineering team building next-generation features to improve health using sensing technologies?
- SummaryPosted: May 21, 2021Role Number: 200250564" I believe, if you zoom out into the future, and you look back, and you ask the question, 'What was Apple’s greatest contribution to mankind?'
- is a plusHands-on experience with big data tools (e.
- Bring passion and diversity to our team, and let us create useful and amazing things that do not yet exist.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Key QualificationsProficient in one prototyping language, e.
Links for Apple