Analyst - Supply Chain Data Management / Apps
- Your efforts will aid in the supply chain strategic deliverables as well as help curate future supply chain enhancements to meet the changes customer demands.
- Managing & enhancing the unproductive inventory workstream (UPI process) with cross functional partners in AEO Daily transactional support of supply chain related applications and business processes Serve as business application knowledge expert for Supply Chain Business Applications and UPI tools.
- Partner with other team members as well as cross-functional partners to support business processes and system solutions Partner with Training & Communication Team as needed to facilitate alignment and clarity on system functionality Interpreting and communicating ideas and / or theories into solutions that will improve the AEO's supply chain Building and maintaining good relationships with all business customers, colleagues, vendors/partners and consultants.
- Supporting initiatives that ensure the supply chain operates with industry best practices in the areas of Innovation, Efficiency, Customer Service/Service Level, Inventory Management and Quality.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the systems and business processes that currently support the supply chain network; translating analysis outcomes into business suggestions to help prepare for the future of supply chain.
- We are an inclusive, optimistic and empowering company that celebrates the individuality of our customers and associates.
- Our purpose is to show the world that there's REAL power in the optimism of youth.
- The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites.
- American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at more than 200 international locations operated by licensees in 25 countries.
- At AEO, we believe that our associates are our most valuable assets and we want them to feel motivated and have the freedom to be themselves at work.
- We strive to be an employer of choice - a place where people are excited to come to work because they believe in what we do, enjoy working with each other, and have fun doing it.
- If you think this sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career
- AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws.
- AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge.
- AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Stand out and contact American Eagle Outfitters directly