Analyst, Renewable Advisory
- At NRG, were bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do.
- We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands.
- A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future.
- More information is available at www.
- Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter nrgenergy.
- Job Summary: NRGs Renewable Advisory Group has a start-up like culture that requires innovation and agility from all of its team members.
- This role is focused on a combination of analytics and project management.
- You will have an opportunity to work directly with all team members and learn about every aspect of the business.
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of technical proficiency (Microsoft Excel), strong communication skills, attention to detail and high levels of organization.
- Responsibilities in this position will range from creating models in excel to crafting compelling presentations for clients to managing external partners.
- Candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting work environment will do well in this role as time management and the ability to meet short deadlines is critical to success.
- Essential Duties/Responsibilities: Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and developers in managing executed agreements (post-contract support).
- This includes, but is not limited to tracking project development status, creating status reports, auditing utility bills (as needed) and coordinating effectively between parties.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
- To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
- EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability EEO is the Law Poster(The poster can be found at ) Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
- Official description on file with Human Resources
Stand out and contact Nrg directly