Analyst III Metrics - Retail Business Services
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to provide industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to support their strategies.
- Work with ADUSA Data Engineering, Data Scientists, and AI teams to find opportunity areas
- As solutions evolve throughout an initiative's lifecycle, support Initiative Teams by providing updated ADUSA data and supporting analysis to update solution value case.
- Collaborate with ADUSA finance on initiative value case and budgeting for RI CoE
- Assist in the creation and updating of opportunity heat maps' to inform prioritization of potential solutions to relieve pain points or address opportunity levers which drive high potential value for ADUSA
- Navigate brand data systems to access updated data related to shrink, labor productivity, and other important value drivers for ADUSA
- The role will involve accessing various brand and ADUSA data systems to enable data analytics to provide insight into potential opportunities.
- Analyze ADUSA data and perform benchmarking activities (both internal across our Brands, and external vs.
Links for Delhaize America