Last updated 27 days ago
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or related field required + Certified Fraud Examiner Certification is preferred
- We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The position will interact closely with Online Banking, Retail Banking, Contact Center, back-off operations and other key business partners to continuously drive best in class fraud prevention detection and prevention capabilities.
- The senior fraud prevention analyst is responsible for performing analysis of new account threats and qualitative control analysis to determine control and process enhancements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's fraud prevention controls, risk processes, systems and data environments
- Sr. Fraud Prevention Analyst should have expertise in identity, authentication, and device risk assessment effective defenses to prevent/detect new account originations fraud.
- We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy.
- Sr Fraud Prevention Analyst - New Accounts Description
Links for Bank of the West