Agency Process Specialist
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- The Agency Process Specialist is responsible for providing support to new and existing Independent Agentsand staff through the delivery and implementation of agency processes during the on-boarding of owners and continue as agency development needs are identified.
- We've been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
- In addition, the Agency Process Specialist is equipped with the skills and capabilities to execute business processes, in which, promote growth within the exclusive agency.
- We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment.
- Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
- Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
- Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k).
- Using expertise in recruiting, mentoring and training, and sales production, the Sales Organization is making an extraordinary impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share in regions across the country!
Links for Allstate