Last updated 1 hour ago
- Associated topics: financial record, loan, loan clerk, loan collections officer, loan interviewer, mortgage, mortgage clerk, mortgage interviewer, mortgage process, mortgage processor
- This motivated individual will be responsible for administering equal credit opportunity lending activities in accordance with established lending policies and procedures to minimize loan portfolio losses, maintain consistent underwriting standards, and ensure uniform grading and credit quality standards.
- Complete and present loan authorization request forms that are adequately supported for submission to the appropriate In-house committee, Executive loan committee, or Sr. Lender for appropriate loan approval or denial
- Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
- Responsible for the collection and restructuring of current and/or problem loans as assigned.
- LOCATION: Must live in/ relocate to Havre
- Responsible for credit file maintenance, credit underwriting and credit compliance of individual loan(s) and loan files
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for an AG/COMMERCIAL LENDER
Links for Independence Bank