Afterschool Camp Cohort Leaders & Experienced Counselors
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Camp Funderblast is an amazing year round day camp currently seeking experienced counselors and group leaders for our Afternoon Learning Camp in Mill Valley - an after school camp for stable cohorts of elementary aged children, filled with games, arts and crafts and zoom elective help.
- We are looking for fun, loving, energetic people who are open to grow, expand, shine, and lead by example - positively impacting the kids of Marin!
- funderblast.com Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Temperature screenings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Show more
- funderblast.com Job Type: Part-time Pay: $12.50 - $20.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: All staff and campers wear masks, snack times are outside socially distanced and we follow Marin County's COVID safety procedures for childcares.
- Check out our website to get a feel for Funderblast
- The position can start as early as late January.
- Temperatures are taken at drop off, hands are washed frequently and surfaces are disinfected.
Links for Camp Funderblast