Advisor - HR Manager / HR Business Partner - Shared Services (HYBRID)
- We are more than a health system.
- We are a belief system.
- We believe wellness and sickness are both part of a lifelong partnership, and that everyone could use an expert guide.
- We work hard, care deeply and reach further to help people uncover their own power to be healthy.
- We inspire hope.
- We learn, grow, and achieve more - in our careers and in our communities.
- Job Description Summary:This position acts as a strategic advisor to OhioHealth executive business leaders and large client groups by providing effective and high level, consulting, advisory and coaching services that promote an enterprise-wide mindset through influence and solid HR Project Management expertise.
- Will position OhioHealth leaders for success by leading development opportunities, driving results and enhancing communication to manage the organization through change.
- Will influence HR processes, systems and tool development to ensure that performance management processes and practices are aligned with OhioHealth values.
- Will analyze OhioHealth trends and metrics to develop strategic HR solutions, programs and policies.
- Will provide direction, coaching, feedback and support to grow, develop and retain a strong and highly capable HR team.
- Will leverage the OhioHealth Total Rewards program to drive performance, improve retention and onboard strong talent.
- This influential Advisor role will be instrumental in the strategic partnerships with our client groups to ensure that we continue to innovate best practices via project management deliverables that result in forward-thinking policies.
- Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree (Required)Field of Study: HR or a related field required.
- OhioHealth does not discriminate against associates or applicants because of race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, military status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, familial status, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Equal employment is extended to all person in all aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any other term or condition of employment
- Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
Stand out and contact OhioHealth Corporation directly