Advanced Heart Failure Physician Assistant ot Nurse Practitioner - St. Joseph's Hospital
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL) and Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL).
- Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and LEGOLAND locally, with Disney World and Universal Studios close by in central Florida.
- Required APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) Nursing Required PA (Physician Assistant) Education
- BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501c3 organization, with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care.
- Competitive compensation and incentive package · Retirement plan · CME time and allowance · Paid Time Off · Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long-term disability) · BayCare Extras (college savings plan, childcare, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
- This position may also provide coordination and clinical services across the continuum of care for patients, and also focuses on patient wellness and disease prevention.
- Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing and viewing the sunset from one of America's top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area.
- Florida licensure and Acute Care Certification The Advanced Care Practitioner (ACP) extends the services of physicians by providing assessment and management of patient care.