Last updated 3 days ago
- Current certification/licensure as EMT-Paramedic in the State of Texas required.
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Answer EMS radios and phones (only physicians can give orders to EMS crews).
- Assist physicians with central line insertions, lumbar punctures, defibrillation, cardioversion, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, arterial lines, and suturing.
- Current PALS issued by the American Heart Association preferred.
- We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Advanced Care Technician.
- One year of 911 EMS or hospital ED required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
Links for HCA