Adolescent Therapist for Christian Residential Treatment Center
- Our team of educators, direct care staff, and therapists are excited to serve, learn, and to work within an energized faith-based community.
- Shelterwood is a residential treatment center for teens located on 220 wooded acres thirty minutes outside of Kansas City, Missouri.
- We are currently looking to add an experienced therapist (preference toward LCSW, LPC, or LMFT ) on our growing clinical team.
- Develops treatment plan by establishing goals with the client, parents, educators, and direct care staff
- LCSW, LPC, or LMFT
- The therapist will provide professional therapy services, including individual, group, and family therapy, in addition to crisis management as needed.
- Shelterwood is a non-profit organization that values seeing families restored and supporting our staff and their families.
- A sincere faith in Jesus Christ
Links for Shelterwood