Administrative Medical Staff Coordinator
- Healthcareâs helping hand.
- : At Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves.
- Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do!
- We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within.
- This is an ideal time to join our team.
- This position is responsible for gathering and verifying physician information, compiling required documents, researching necessary information and interacting with the licensing boards to obtain and verify medical licenses in states where providers may be placed on assignment.
- External Credentialing Your role
- Scrutinizes provider applications and resumes for consistency and accuracy Compiles documents, researches and verifies provider backgrounds by calling hospitals, licensing boards, medical schools, etc.
- Queries and reviews FSMB and NPDB reports Mailing and faxing verification requests to references and appropriate sources Interviewing provider peer references over the phone about the providers clinical performance skills Acts as a liaison between the medical board and the provider when applying for a license, obtaining updates and reporting progress Your qualifications
- Competitive pay Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available 401 (k) retirement plan Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off Award-winning training and development programs to learn more about our company and culture.
- To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
- We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled We are an at-will employer
Links for CHG Healthcare