Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Suggest Revision
- Whether you're in our U.S.-based offices supporting refugees, asylees or unaccompanied children
- The Administrative Assistant/bookkeeper assists the Site Director in the DC office in the daily operations, including office administration, human resources, accounting, and financial bookkeeping support.
- Maintain communications as needed with CWS Mid-Atlantic and Headquarter offices and complete requests for staff technology, including orders and needed re-programming for computers, cell phones, credit cards, store accounts, etc.
- In consultation with the Site Director, update and maintain office security protocol, including training staff on building security
- Facilitate new staff paperwork and preparations, assist with on-boarding of new staff, and new staff orientation as requested by office Site Director
Updated 17 days ago