Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Post secondary education in business, computers, or office management is desired
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Code and file financial material according to established records management procedures
- Draft minutes of Board meetings for review by the Executive Director
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- With the Executive Director, prepare meeting agendas and supporting material for distribution
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Process accounts receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy of codes and appropriate backup
Links for The Independence Fund Inc.