Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Able to deal with intense and extremely stressful deadlines as part of working for a CPA firm
- A key part of the position will also include the detailed processing of tax returns for clients, including corporate, individual, fiduciary, and partnerships.
- General administrative work: Reception work including answering phones and greeting clients and visitors Accurate billing of clients Preparing and maintaining firm A/R deposits Managing incoming and outgoing mail Filing and file creation Maintaining a clean and organized office Updating and creating Word and Excel documents Other administrative assignments as necessary
- In this hands-on position, we are looking for a detail oriented individual that is able to work directly with the office manager to meet the day to day operations of the firm as well as fulfill the administrative needs of the individual members of the management team.
- An ideal candidate will be able to seamlessly shift from basic tasks such as filing and office organization to more complicated assignments such as drafting client letters and preparing written reports when asked.
- Working closely with the office manager to fulfill the day to day operating needs of the firm and management
- Process tax returns to be sent to clients including copying, collating, and binding
- Assist Management Team and provide them with the necessary administrative support when requested
Links for Scott A. Goffstein & Associates, LLP