- Suggest Revision
- Attention Current Lewis & Clark College Employees: In order to apply for posted positions, please close this window and log into Workday and click on Talent and Performance to apply internally.
- Lewis & Clark College is committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
- NCVLI promotes crime victims’ rights in criminal, civil, military, and administrative justice systems nationwide through litigation (in the form of amicus curiae, occasional direct representation, and legal technical assistance); education through publications and trainings (both in-person and technology-assisted); and public policy development.
- For more information about NCVLI, visit the website: NCVLI and Lewis & Clark College are committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
- This position is represented by the Lewis & Clark College Support Staff Association Local 4912 of the American Federation of Teachers.
Updated 0 days ago