Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Job Description Administrative Assistant for real estate appraisal and right-of-way acquisition firm.
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer, computer software, (Microsoft Excel/Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Quick books is a plus.)
- The best candidate for this job will be someone familiar with the Hattiesburg and surrounding areas, proficient and comfortable with mathematical calculations, bookkeeping, excel and have a passion for hard work, in a small office setting.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general appraisal requests, deeds, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- This candidate will offer support for the Office manager/ appraisers in maintaining efficient office operations.
- Administrative Assistant for office manager, maintains records; documents and tracks projects; prepares bid packages, reports, and presentations as instructed.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and assist with property management.
- Additional experience with the use of Excel, Quick books and internet applications will be preferred.
Links for Collins and Null Appraisals