Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Go to Meeting / Go to Webinar / Moodle knowledge a plus but not required
- COVID-19 considerations: We are working remotely due to COVID but will be returning to the office once a vaccine is readily available.
- We have been in business for over 22 years and provide continuing education services nationwide.
- Please note that this job will be remote only due to COVID for several months but will be office based once a vaccine is readily available.
- Who We Are: Ce-Classes.com provides education courses to licensed professionals in the fields of health and mental health and agency-wide training for employees in behavioral health and social services.
- Preference is given to persons with some experience with accounting (billing, QuickBooks, bill pay, etc.)
- A successful candidate will be happy to make follow-up sales calls, answer customer service calls, use our website, manage multiple ongoing projects, and follow up with service requests, assignments, and invoicing.
- We need someone who is mature, quick to learn, easy-going, and highly responsible.
Links for CE-Classes.com