Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Experience Level: Full time but can work between 730-5 ( 8.5 hours including 30 min lunch or 9 hours with 1 hour lunch, up to them) Mortgage Office Environment Professional Dress code No Visible Tattoos or facial piercings Small cubicle work area on 1st floor of building Friendly and Professional work environment where they are serving other departments and clients.
- Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
- Skills: Administrative, Admin, data entry, Excel, Word, loan application, mortgage, Re-verification analyst, data accuracy Top Skills Details: 1-2 years' experience in an office setting with customer service skills.
- Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services.
- Full Job Description Equivalent Experience Job Description: We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Quality Control Department within the mortgage industry.
- Will be measured on accuracy of loan applications and ability to catch discrepancies.
- Must be detail oriented and can make phone calls and multitask the multiple data software’s.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy is a must as they are reviewing loan applications for discrepancies.
Links for Aerotek