Expired 7 months agoInactive Job
- Please include experience using Blackboard (or similar learning management system) and teaching online.
- Henderson is one of 16 colleges in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
- To be considered for an adjunct faculty position, you will need to complete an online employment application, upload a letter of interest, resume or curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts of all college work, names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers of three professional references.
- Henderson Community College invites applications for our English adjunct faculty pool for Liberal Arts and Professional Studies.
- Long Description: Henderson Community College serves approximately 1,500 credit, dual credit, adult education and workforce development students each semester in the Northwest Kentucky Region.
- These positions are considered temporary part-time used to fill both classroom and online courses.
- HCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The college and its faculty and staff are focused on student and community development and success.
Links for Henderson Community College