Last updated 7 days ago
- Camp Buckner is an interdenominational, recreational, Christian retreat and conference center that offers services to churches, youth groups, businesses and other various ministries.
- As a Camp Buckner team member you are a part of an international ministry and will have the unique opportunity to minister to a variety of retreat guests.
- What You'll Do As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients through accomplishment of the following responsibilities: Provide overall program support for retreat guests by safely leading and supervising programs and activities.
- A current certification or the willingness to obtain and maintain an Archery Instructor Training: Level 1 Certification provided by a certified trainer from USA Archery and the National Field Archery Association.
- Preferred Qualifications In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed above, if we had our say, we would also look for: Past experience working at a summer camp or with a church youth group; Commitment to providing excellence in customer service.
- You will be responsible for facilitating various activities including ropes course, canoeing/kayaking, archery, and life-guarding at the pool and the blob.
- About the Role As a member of the Camp Buckner Activities Staff you have the opportunity to impact the lives of retreat guests and group leaders.
- Facilitate challenge course, archery range, or life guarding as required for guests within your level of training.
Links for Buckner International