Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Full Job Description Job Description Chase City Health & Rehab Center in Chase City, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic Activities Assistant to provide support in our Activities Department for our patients and residents.
- Chase City Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards.
- Job Type: Part-time Job Type: Part-time Pay: $9.50 - $10.50 per hour Benefits: Flexible schedule Schedule: Day shift Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) License/Certification: CPR Certification (Preferred) Shift Availability: Day Shift (Preferred) Work Location: One location Work Remotely: No
- We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care.
- Come be a part of an award winning team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff.
- · Work varied hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled for activities.
- · Participate in center sponsored community outings for the patients/residents.
- · Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Links for Commonwealth Care of Roanoke