Active Steps: Behavior Technician Working With Children With Autism
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- From this foundation you can go in any direction as a lead behavior technician, clinical supervisor, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), educator, social worker, therapist, psychologist, or any number of other professions.
- Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, mls, sample collection, surgical technologist, technician laboratory, toxicology
- We will train and support you in becoming a great behavior technician.
- Working as a behavior technician provides a solid foundation in building a career in the intellectual and developmental disabilities sector.
- Job DescriptionNO Experience necessary We will train Are you looking to start a career in human services with a focus on working with children diagnosed with Autism?
- We will provide all necessary training and pay for your credentialing as a Behavior Technician Level One. Whether you are looking to explore or pursue a career in the human services field or you just want to " Make a difference" in someone's life, then this entry level job may be just the perfect fit.
- With a focus on maximizing independence and self reliance, we believe the best quality of life can be achieved.
- You will be working with families and their child who has been diagnosed Autism.
Links for Active Steps